The following terms apply to your use of the vielife.com website (the "Website"). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- All copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights in the content and all other aspects of the Website are owned by vielife Limited ("vielife", a limited liability company incorporated in England under company number 3870738) and/or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content and its design and look and feel must not be copied, reproduced, modified, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason or in any other way. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content or any other aspect of the Website or reproduce, store, link, frame or deep-link the content or any other aspect of it on any other website or in any other medium or format without the express written permission of vielife. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- The content of the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about vielife and aspects of, or areas related to, our business which may be of interest. It does not constitute medical, psychiatric, health or well-being advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied on for any such purpose. If you have a specific question on which you require assistance please contact us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to assist you.
- vielife provides the content of the Website in good faith but no warranty or undertaking or representation is given that the content or the Website is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, free from viruses, trojans or other malicious programs, or that it is accurate, complete, or up to date or that it is lawful or does not infringe any copyright, database rights, patents, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights in the jurisdiction in which you access and/or use it. Access to and use of content on the Website is at your own risk.
- Information transmitted via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. vielife gives no warranty or undertaking and makes no representation that the operation of the Website will be secure, uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- The Website contains links to other websites. vielife accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to the Website, or for any use of personal data by such third party.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and vielife irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any dispute, claim or matter arising in relation to them.